Friday, November 14, 2008

When I am good, I am really good. When I am bad, I am really bad !

The first thing that I noticed when I practiced on becoming more ‘aware’, is the extremities of the mind, understanding of which became much clearer through some very close guidance by my Teacher/Guide. Awareness through daily life, it became apparent to me that this mind would in a very unassuming manner, cloak my actions, and would hold me in a coma like stupor for long periods. It is quite the thing. The energy of this mind it seems is from the momentum of the extremities it leads us too. And that momentum never lets us rest. It ranges from actions that lead to false joy and excitement, to depression, anger etc.. With guidance and awareness, the mind starts losing momentum, and then, in those moments of balance, one feels the limitless subtle joy, which is quite unlike the sporadic joy I once thought it to be. In this subtlety, love comes naturally, duty is effortless, and energy needs no false triggers. No mind- What a relief !

No comments:

Post a Comment